cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Licenses

pcromwell
Level 3
Level 3

In UCCE 7.0. I need to run a report on license usage that tells me what the max usage was for the day. Does anyone know of anything

I have 100 user license and I need to make sure we are not going over the license limit. I know their is a real time tool, but It relies on you having to check all the time, and how do you know what the peak was

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The easiest way, and the preferred way, is to make sure Agent Level reporting is turned on. In the Peripheral Explorer, on the CUCM PIM, in the Agent Distribution tab, ensure "Enable agent reporting" is checked. That's the default, so you are probably good.

Now open SQL query analyzer, point it at your AW or HDS and query the Agent_Half_Hour table making the following calculation (assumes you are only interested in the Cisco_Voice Media Routing Domain).

Set the start date appropriately.

declare @start datetime

declare @end datetime

set @start = '2009/10/19 0:00'

set @end = DATEADD(dd, 1, @start)

SELECT AHHAdjustedCount = MAX(AHHCount.AdjustedLoggedOn)

FROM (SELECT DateTime,

AgentsLoggedOn = Count(*),

AdjustedLoggedOn = Ceiling(SUM(LoggedOnTimeToHalf)/1800.0)

FROM Agent_Half_Hour AS AHH

WHERE DateTime >= @start

AND DateTime < @end

AND AHH.MRDomainID = 1

GROUP BY DateTime) AHHCount

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The easiest way, and the preferred way, is to make sure Agent Level reporting is turned on. In the Peripheral Explorer, on the CUCM PIM, in the Agent Distribution tab, ensure "Enable agent reporting" is checked. That's the default, so you are probably good.

Now open SQL query analyzer, point it at your AW or HDS and query the Agent_Half_Hour table making the following calculation (assumes you are only interested in the Cisco_Voice Media Routing Domain).

Set the start date appropriately.

declare @start datetime

declare @end datetime

set @start = '2009/10/19 0:00'

set @end = DATEADD(dd, 1, @start)

SELECT AHHAdjustedCount = MAX(AHHCount.AdjustedLoggedOn)

FROM (SELECT DateTime,

AgentsLoggedOn = Count(*),

AdjustedLoggedOn = Ceiling(SUM(LoggedOnTimeToHalf)/1800.0)

FROM Agent_Half_Hour AS AHH

WHERE DateTime >= @start

AND DateTime < @end

AND AHH.MRDomainID = 1

GROUP BY DateTime) AHHCount

Regards,

Geoff

thanks Geoff, much appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: