cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

On my Windows 10 computer, I can connect to the VPN using AnyConnect 3.1.02026 without difficulty. However, once I disconnect, I need to reboot my computer to connect again. When I try to connect the second (and subsequent) times I get the message, "...

richards by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about migrating a IPSec tunnel from between a Cisco C981F-k9 and a Cisco ASA firewall to a tunnel from the same Cisco C981F-k9 router to a Fortigate firewall. What is the 'best' way to migrate this tunnel?Currently I have conf...

MBestt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, We have a newly established IKEV 1 tunnel from Cisco ASA to AWS. This tunnel is currently at up state but the traffic is not passing through the tunnel. When we enter the show command "show crypto ipsec sa peer X.X.X.X" output have enca...

naveen98 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm work on 3900 router and ES3 etherswitch service module. I mistakenly load wrong ios  on switch and deleted old ios.  Because I didn't have ios on I was trying upload right on using xmodem.  I saw in a blog that I should set baud rate to 57600.  A...

Inactive. by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm using internal PKI with Active Directory user certificates deployed using GPO. I want to use them as client certificate only authentication in my FTD managed by FMC.For my Access interface I have public CA signed certificate, so my non doma...

edp-adm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to work out how to achieve different Group Policies for different users.  I know how to send Attribute 25 Class to select the group policy, however would this override the group policy that was previously selected by using a specific URL? ...

Hi guys,so I have another problem. We implemented 2FA for Anyconnect VPN with Azure AD. All is working fine but there is one big problem. Users are not receiving custome settings by AD group. Like we had previously with RADIUS, we have many AD groups...

We are, and have been seeing what I am interpreting as password spray attacks when viewing the VPN "Troubleshooting" logs within FMC. We do have webvpn enabled and are using DUO as MFA. We have configured only specific users within one AD group to be...

jbeach44_0-1711391397063.png
jbeach44 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: