cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

7916 IP Phone color expansion module - Page 2 ?

aktarmumin
Level 1
Level 1

Team

i have this color expansion module and there two key on the bottom with page icon , page 1 & page 2 . page 1 is lit up and page 2 is not ? what is page 2 for and how can we get this working and lit up ?

please advise

thank you

3 Replies 3

i.va
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

did you configure 7916 24-Button in the Phone Configuration? Or did you configure 7916 12-Button? I can imagine the latter could cause Page 2 not to display.

hth

i am not sure , the cisco guy done it , there is chance he will not reply..let me ask him and will update you?

but if it was the Latter , how can we get the page 2 activated ?

thanks

Hi,

sure I will try my best to help. Make sure that the following is set:

under Phone Configuration in Unified CM Administration, choose the correct Phone, and set the Expansion Module Information to "7916 24-Button Line Expansion Module".

If it is already set to this, then the problem lies elsewhere. In that case a 7916 firmware upgrade would be an option. Theres also the possibility that the Module is not working correctly. I have never seen this before, so I am not 100% sure.

hth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: