Views
Helpful
Replies

Download HUM 1.1 for Ciscoworks LMS 3.1

spocnocacea
Level 1
Level 1

hello world,

you tell me where I can download HUM 1.1 for my version of LMS 3.1?

I downloaded version 1.2 but when I try to install it on LMS 3.1, an error appears to be compatible with CS.

Cisco's website, the version of HUM 1.1 compatible for my LMS 3.1 no longer can download. Can you give me a valid link to download HUM 1.1 or HUM 1.0?

Thanks so much, greetings.

5 Replies 5

yjdabear
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Edit: Never mind. Those are updates to HUM 1.1 only. Maybe TAC can provide the HUM download, like they do for Cisco Secure ACS recovery CD.

Solaris

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=/cisco/cw2000/hum/1.0.1/hum1_1_2_sol.zip

Windows

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Tablebuild/doftp.pl?ftpfile=/cisco/cw2000/hum/1.0.1/hum1_1_2_win.zip

thanks for the reply, when I try to login and download the software I see the following error:

-----------------

Error: 104

Download not permitted (Do not bookmark this URL.)

Our apologies, but your user profile indicates that you are not entitled to download software of this type.

This page is only available to registered Cisco.com users with a Cisco Service Agreement.

----------------------------------

How can I solve this problem? there is another link where I can download the software?

thanks for the reply, when I try to login and download the software I see the following error:

-----------------------------

Error: 104

Download not permitted (Do not bookmark this URL.)

Our apologies, but your user profile indicates that you are not entitled to download software of this type.

This page is only available to registered Cisco.com users with a Cisco Service Agreement.

-----------------------------

How can I solve this problem? there is another link where I can download the software?

It turns out the above links to HUM 1.1.2 are not full HUM installers, so they won't be useful to you.

Here're alternatives:

1) Contact the vendor whom you purchased LMS 3.1 from. Maybe they can work with Cisco on getting a replacement LMS 3.1 (thus HUM 1.1) media for you.

2) Open a TAC case with Cisco directly and ask them to "publish" HUM 1.1 or 1.0 for you. Though the above message regarding your CCO profile is a bit of concern that they can look into for you, too.

If you have got the installation media of your LMS version the appropriate version of HUM should be on the DVD and can be installed with an evaluation license.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: