cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

urgent plz i have aproblem with cfwdall in callmanger 4.2

concord_83
Level 1
Level 1

i have aproblem with my cucm 4.2 as cfwdall not working while the number in the phone you put it to forwartd the number is in the phone dn page ,and some phones make the cfwdall without any posted cfwdall configuration please note that i have only callmanger 4.2 only one here in my organization..please urgent help is appreciated

7 Replies 7

nesharm2
Level 1
Level 1

ISSUE:what i understand is some of the phones are still forwarding the call although there is no number configured on cfwdall.

My suggestion:

This may be related to databse.

I would suggest restarting Database Layer Monitor service During OFF HOURS

I have seen this happen over then weekend when people remove the cfwd all setting but still it retain the old setting.

As a test you can try putting another cfwd number on problem phones and checking

~Neeraj

sorry it took me some time to get the links

Unable to Cancel Call Forward All from an IP Phone

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00808170c4.shtml

Cisco CallManager Issues with Call Forward All

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801b3f4b.shtml

~Neeraj

Thanks but i tried all this in the documents and restarted the database layer monitor but it seems all phones canot use callforward all and others stuck with numbers configured before but not exist in the configuration pages in the callmanger ,please note that i deleted this phone from callmanger but also it register with callmanger i don't know why !!!!! i think there was aproblem with database and i notice alote of phones in the status contain multiple configuration file one phone contain sep default.xml

and sep mac.xml

for the same phone

please also i read from some cisco documnet to runini afile called DBLHelper.exe i canot found it in the directory stated or on the server ,is this file exist on the server only when there were apublisher and subscriber or it should exist althogu there was only one server

Was wondering if you have tried rebooting the CallManager after ensuring you have a valid BARS backup (although restarting ccm service shud be enough)

Also do you see any errors in the event viewer ?

On a side note, DBLHelper is not available with CM by default. You normally have to get it from TAC. The folder you copy it

The following link also states that you need to contact TAC to get the file incase you dont have it. The way I've always understood this is that incase you have not got it from TAC in the past. I'm sure DBLHelper was never shipped/installed with CallManager. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801e7ddf.shtml

this site contain only one server , and i canot ensure that this backup will not be corrupted as there were more than 3000 phone in this site ,i restarted the callmanger and its services but it seems there were issues with database

kimaactact
Level 1
Level 1

i solved it many thanks to all who helped me i solved it through first upgrade ccm os version and install the latest release if callmanger, it was adatabas issues

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: