Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence weird behavior

youssef.shaaban
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCM 7.1 and CUPS 7.0.3

1. sometimes CUPC font is being changed automatically without any manual change from the users!!!

2. The integration between CUPC and the IP phone is lost if a user logs out from the IP phone Extension Mobility and then logs in again. To let the integration work again, the client must be restarted or disable the desk phone from the client and enable it again!!!

3. Sometimes IM messages are not received saying that Person did not receive your message because the message could not be sent, as per Cisco troubleshooting guide again later or use another method to contact this person (which is not accepted by customer)

3 Replies 3

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

check to see if there are any firewalls between the CUPC client and the CUPS server. If there, you could have a SIP inspection issue.

I ran into an issue that I had to setup a policy map on our FWSM to keep the SIP connection sopened for 6 hours. This solved the "message cannot be delivered" as CUP was not aware that the FWSM had closed the connection and could not send the message.

i already have Sip inspection enable.

keep in mind that the message delivery problem is not a permanent i can always send messages via IM but sometimes it fail.

Any ideas about the 2 other problems?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: