Views
Helpful
Replies

RME Device Centre - HTTP 500 error

Joan Pelser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

Attached is the following screenshot of an HTTP 500 error I get when selecting one of my devices in the device centre.

-Device is a Cisco 1841 Integrater service router

-Am Running LMS 3.1 on Solaris

- Ran a pdshow,all services are running

Hope you are having a great day

Joan

9 Replies 9

Joan Pelser
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry forgot to attache the screen shot

This error points to no available configs for this device. Try going to RME > Config Mgmt > Archive Mgmt > Sync Archive, and run a sync archive job for this router. Make sure it is successful, then try and open the config.

hi Joe, Ive tried this, and I can see the config, I saw your suggestion in one of the other posts. what else can I try ?

I'm confused. If you can see the config, then it's working, right?

When accessing the configs using the following path :RME > Config Mgmt > Archive Mgmt > Sync Archive, I can see the configs, however when I go to device centre and select the device, I get the Http 500 error

It could be that there is some archive damage for this device. Are all devices affected, or is it just this one device?

No there are around 10 devices that ive found on a network of 500 devices.

Hi Joe, Do you have antything else I could try ?

Try deleting one of the affected devices from RME, then re-add it. See if the problem goes away.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: