Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Contact Centre for Gas and Power Industry

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

Guys,

looking for a solution for the above environment. im posting here today to find out if there are any specific video demos or white papers that ties in the power industry.

i know, its not a techical question but same ratings apply :)

PS. contacted my rep but he only sent me a general video about the differnt applications (which the customer is already familiar with)

thanks in advance for any response

2 Replies 2

There are two things you are asking one is industry specific employee facing product that will enable the management of clients/customers

#2 you are asking for the right product for handling incoming and outgoing phone calls. Cisco Contact center can be best suited to answer your later point 1st one can be answered by vendors like Oracle, Salesforce etc

You can get a better answer if you describe your specific needs that may be unique to your setup.

hope it helps.

In my haste to post i was irresponsible in my Subject Line. my apologies. what im looking for is a video to send to the customer to demonstrate Cisco Contact Centre as it relates to the Power Industry.

In hindsight, im looking at my previous post and i was not clear at all.

(probably need a vacation)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: