SCE package monitoring

Unanswered Question
Oct 20th, 2009

I have a problem using the package monitoring templates of the SCA-BB : the only reports I can get are those for "default package" and "unknown subscriber package". When I try to execute a report for any of the other packages I always get an error. I am wondoring is there any changes to be made in the CM to make him aware of the other packages.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Shelley Bhalla Wed, 11/04/2009 - 06:00

1. You need to push the config from SCA-BB over to the CM and ensure that there are no errors in the SCA-BB.

2. Esure that there are active subscribers in the new package. IF there is no traffic there will be no report.

3. I am curious to see the error.

4. do a show log on SCE and see if there are any logs relatyed to this.

5. Also there is no change required in the CM for it to recognize RDR's from other new packages.

Hatem_Hamdi Wed, 11/04/2009 - 06:24

Hi shbhalla,

Thanks for replying. Actually I was getting a "malformed SQL querry" error when I try to execute a report for new packages But curiously after couple of days I don't have an error anymore and actually I am able to get the reports. I was thinking of a change that might have to be made in the CM because I don't use a SM to assign subscribers to packages actually I use a static mapping between subscriber anonymous-group and subscriber template to do so.

This Discussion