Views
Helpful
Replies

QM2.6 - how to start recording in UCCX CAD station

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just installed QM components in UCCX CAD station but don't know how to start recording

-WFO QM desktop

-WFO QM recording

Is there any button on CAD or via administrator work-flow?

**I referred QM admin and user's guide but cannot figure out

Advise please!!!

2 Replies 2

tim.moomaw
Level 1
Level 1

Well we use QM recording and the Cisco IP Communicator - if your are using the communicator save yourself a lot of time and headaches by ensuring your device name is in the SEPxxxxxx format - it has to be the MAC - no other format will work.

Secondly to enable recording your CAD users you will need to enable them through the "quality management administrator" application. You will need to link them and license them as well. You won't be able to do any recording unless they are licensed. The debug logs under C:\Program Files\Cisco\WFO_QM\log are helpful as well. Once you have everything configured properly don't expect to see anything under the "Recordings" tab right away but you may see recordings pop into "Archives" when you search for one of the users you are recording.

I'm struggling in beginning stage to know how to start recording in CAD station. I configured in QM administrator as per admin guide and the CAD user status is "Licensed" - I know I may wrong the configuration.

Can you please guide me some detail? ex, what's mandatory steps in QM admin, what's requried in CAD statoin and how to start recording on the QM component installed CAD station.

Thanks in advance,