cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Importing Route Patterns

1tarheelfan2
Level 4
Level 4

cm version 5.1 - Anyone have any tools or advice to import Route Patterns?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

To export route patterns, use route plan

report.

To import route patterns, it is not yet supported till version 6.1, however is supported in

version 7.x.

I need to updated 800 Route Patterns.  I have exported them to .csv and am trying to find a way to import them (hopefully) after I update them in Excel.

I am running CCM 7.1.3.  I could not find anything in BAT.

what fields need updating?

I know where to get a tool to update/insert via csv, saschamonteiro@hotmail.com

You need to use the import/export option

Import/ Export

The easiest way to see how this works is to do an export and see at the contents of the TAR file, that's pretty much how you will need to format the information for the route patterns.

Make sure to read the validate file topic as you need all the files mentioned for this to work, that's why a sample export is the easiest way since you get those and just modify as needed.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Great information!  I found the doc, Selected Export, Selected Route Patterns, checked the dependencies box and exported it.  After un-tarring the file with 7-Zip I found the routepattern.csv with the information I needed.  I will be editing the gateway and then running the tar routine again and importing.

Thanks so much for the help.

Hi,

I need to update 300 route patterns. I am facing an issue when I try to import the file. No erros are recorded but the rp are not updated.

Regards,

Luis.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: