cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DST Update

ebeckett
Level 1
Level 1

DST has changed again - what update do i apply to get the new DST into CCM 6.1.1.

Do i have to take it to 6.1.4??

5 Replies 5

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

I guess there is patch available for this

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eugene,

CUCM 6.1(4) would be a good bet :)

Affected customers must upgrade before November 1, 2009 to a Unified Communications Manager version that contains the permanent fix for CSCsy25150 in order to avoid potential Daylight Saving Time issues in the Fall.

Solution

These Cisco Unified Communications Manager releases contain the permanent fix for CSCsy25150 and can be downloaded with these links:

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.1(3f)

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1(3b)

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.1(3b)SU1

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0(1)SU1a

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0(2a)

From this good doc;

Field Notice: FN - 63213 - Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), 5.X.X, 6.X.X, 7.X.X - Daylight Saving Time updates are not occurring for Time of Day routing and Cisco IP Phones - Update required

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/ts/fn/632/fn63213.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hello Rob, just out of curiosity, would a temp work around be similar as in the spring where I could set DTG for the affected groups to one an hour behind? Then a week later change back to correct DTG?

Thanks,

Jason

Hey Jason,

Sure, that should work just fine :) What a pain in the ....

Cheers!

Rob

Wow, thanks for the quick reply Rob!

Believe me, not what I wanted to do, but due to procrastinaton, multiple issues with obtaining required UCCX software upgrade and travel for work, I'm finding myself with my back against the wall. Just wanted to verify "option b".

Thank you as always for the info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: