cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which Trace to turn on for h323 in CUCM?

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CUCM 6.1

View Real Time

Then which one for h323? Is Ip voice and streaming, then SDI? SDL? DBnotify?

thanks!

3 Replies 3

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

You need to enable CUCM detailed SDI traces and select the Callmanager active service.

You might want to check this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094e89.shtml

Aslo if you have issues with an H.323 gateway, you should check debugs on the GW directly depending on the problem you have.

Regards,

Teresa.

If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks Teresa. I will try that next. Sometimes I can see in CUCM where the H323 is sending the signaling from one interface, but it expects it from another, which then tells me the customer did not bind the h323 to loopback interface, etc. (or something like that)

thanks!

The source IP for that will be in hex. Ex: '0A0A0A01' is 10.10.10.1 in the H225 setup message as the 'SourceAddress' or something to that effect.

I would suggest doing a google for 'Triplecombo' or 'translatorx' for CUCM traces. It really makes them more digestable and is what a great percentage of TAC uses to analyze the traces - a couple of tools by Cisco employees.

You'll want to make sure the right check boxes are on - namely H323/H225, All Gateway, etc.

-nick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: