cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco agent desktop - issue

Sergey Tregubov
Level 1
Level 1

hello, we have an issue with two agents.

when they open chat, all the time "Initializing" state, every 30 seconds, so active state every 30 seconds begins from 0, and new calls arrive to this agent

what is could be?

thank you

8 Replies 8

atalante
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

run the postini and check spanlink keys in the registery.

Regards,

Farid

could be more specific, please?

where i cant find it?

I've found this log in the event viewer in CCX Server, but can't find information about it

FCCS3008 Network communication error sending message to application . The application will be logged out.

Hi,

This is almost always caused by port blockage between the UCCX server and the agent desktop. The UCCX and CAD communicate over a Chat protocol for lots of things like agent state and actual Chat.

Please verify the following:

1. Windows Firewall is turned off on the CAD

2. The following telnet tests are successful:

From Chat server to agent: telnet 59020

From Chat server to supervisor: telnet 59021

From agent to Chat server: telnet 59000

From supervisor to Chat server: telnet 59000

If this happening only for these two specific agents and not all agents who use chat then I suggest you move the agent to a PC that does not have issues where other agents were able to chat fine.

If it resovles then re install your CAD or even reboot should solve the issue. If these two agents are remote or vpn etc you need to look into thos products first.

Please rate appropriately if it helps.

Thanks,

Baseer.

this fixed my problem (CAD Sup was not checked in the win FW exception list) and saved me a lot of time, thanks a lot.

Hi,

When using CAD Chat window, I cannot see any other agent, although some are logged.

I tried the following "telnet" commands :

From agent to Chat server:         telnet 59000 ===> This works fine !

From Chat server to agent:         telnet 59020  ====> Doesn't work

From Agent to Agent :               telnet 127.0.0.1 59020                      ====> Doesn't work

From Agent to Agent :               telnet 59020  ====> Doesn't work

This seems like the listening port is not configured properly, but I don't where to check/define it ?

Do you have any idea on this ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Romuald Grosse.

Nikolay Kozyrev
Level 1
Level 1

Guys. I have the same problem with cisco  agent chat state  & cisco supervisor state.

The problem was with local firewall Cyber Armor. I've just retarted Cyber armor service (or restatr problem machine). All is working).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: