cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip address change - cluster

landerson1
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone ever done this? We will follow the guide but wondered if anyone has real experience with this.

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Laura,

We have done the IP Address change on a CCM 4.x cluster successfully following the config guides, but not on CUCM 6.x or 7.x.

Not sure what you are running :)

Cheers!

Rob

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

I have done this with 4, 6, and 7.x versions. The process for 7.x is explained very thoroughly and all steps can be found below.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

Most recently I have done this with version 7.1 and it went very well. Just dont forget that you might have to update Enterprise Paramaters if you refer to IP Address for things in that section. I also had to update a few IP Phone Services that referred to IP Address. Maybe I just had the one Extension Mobility service but perhaps there was one other that I am forgetting.

Overall it went very smooth. I performed one more reboot of all servers in the end just for good measures.

Hope that helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: