cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Configuration....

joereid44
Level 1
Level 1

I have a call manager express and unity express solution. I have installed both and can make calls both intra and inter router. However, even after following the configuration guide for voicemail, we still cannot transfer to voicemail. The calls are transferring, but the number is described as "unknown number"

As an aside issue, we are getting the message "CME is not enabled" when running sh cmm-manager. How do we turn this on?

Can we configure unity completely through the GUI? Or, is it better to use the CLI.

3 Replies 3

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

in CUE add command globally,

voicemail caller id

I've got that in the config. I've got phone connectivity, across the router using an unnumbered interface ( to keep the service module within the subnet already defined for the office.) When I try to connect to the voicemail, or get redirected it's just a busy tone. I have added the ephone-dn entries for both the autoattendant and voicemail (following the configuration guide) but neither are accessible from the phones. I've checked the parameters for the aa and the greetings are all present. I would have expected to hear the greeting when the call was transferred as per ephone settings to voicemail.

Or should this be configured to transfer to aa which starts the voicemail application?

Could you post your configs as well

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: