cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to force agent ready after login???

clougher01
Level 1
Level 1

Howdy,

Is it possible to force an agent to be in a ready state after logging in?

I'm running IPCC 5.02

Cheers!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's not the question.

What the original poster wants is that the agent is automatically placed into the ready state after logging in. The current version of CAD puts the agent in not ready - as would be expected.

Now it should be possible to add an "Agent Management Workflow" with an action to make the agent "ready" when the login event is seen. You attach to the logged in event, with a macro to press the "ready" button - run the recorder to record this.

I've never tried this because, in my opinion, it's a silly idea to want to make the agent ready automatically as soon as they log in - but customers get funny ideas.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Yes. Any supervisor can make ready, not ready, logout a CSR or agent who belongs to that Supervisor.

Only thing supervisor cannot do is login an agent once they are logged in Sups can do all what agent can do themselves. Good part agents don't even have to know but its better you let them know.

Please rate good posts.

Thanks,

Baseer.

That's not the question.

What the original poster wants is that the agent is automatically placed into the ready state after logging in. The current version of CAD puts the agent in not ready - as would be expected.

Now it should be possible to add an "Agent Management Workflow" with an action to make the agent "ready" when the login event is seen. You attach to the logged in event, with a macro to press the "ready" button - run the recorder to record this.

I've never tried this because, in my opinion, it's a silly idea to want to make the agent ready automatically as soon as they log in - but customers get funny ideas.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff you've hit the nail on the head. This was one of those customer requests. I will tell them its not a feature as yet.

Thanks...

however absurd it may seem, there is customers with this needs.

I agree that the Agent Desktop is for the agent or supervisor to take actions that mirror their behavior on the system, if they login but doesn't press the ready button they should still remain on not ready because they are not focused on changing his/her state.

But if the customer request for the agent to be ready once they login that's the law.

I've tryied by placing a keystroke macro without any success, because a macro executing actions on the instance it is calling is unable to run until the correct name becomes on the application name bar.

If someone suggest anything diferent please post.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: