Cisco Lifecycle Services Express -- LCSE (650-393)

Unanswered Question
Oct 22nd, 2009

Hey guy's (and gall's),

I'm trying to locate the course material for the 650-393 exam. I'm also trying to locate a working link to the actual exam.

I was told by our local Cisco office to look for it in PEC. I found a link to what seems to be the exam, but when I launch, it only takes me to the information regarding this exam (like- the code is 650-393 and, this will test you on the following area's...etc).

Please could you drop your comments here if you know any thing regarding this?

We (our compony) want to obtain partnership and require the qualification a.s.a.p. type thing.

Thank you in advance,

André . :

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gaurav_dixit06 Mon, 10/26/2009 - 04:02

Dear André,

I had seen your post .As you are from Cisco Partner then please login in Partner Learning(PEC) in

Yes,you need to launch that.also there is also you can find Downloading version .easliy u can download the course .i had apssed this exam .

for the exam you need to go for Pearson website then you can give online exam.{}

it is really Simple exam ,just keep in mind PPDIOO (cisco life cycle Steps)-PPDIOO model: prepare, plan, design, implement,operate, and optimize.

Entire Cisco life Cycle paper will based on PPDIOO .

You can see on PEC ,you can get every thing .

Best of luck of your Exam .

Gaurav Dixit

Pl Rate me if my answer will help U :)

a.vorster Mon, 10/26/2009 - 04:27

Hi Guarav,

Thank you for the time and the reply ;)

The part about "login to PEC" I did know... I was having trouble locating the course material there :-/

But the good news is that I did locate it - after a very extensive and timely search procedure, tracking down other qualifications that had the lifecycle test as a pre-requirement. Then locating the course ID, searching that string and vuala...the actual course material.

And then a seperate extensive search that brought me to the conclusion that the test still needs to be registered for (as normal CCxx tests need to be) at VUE, even though it is "just a web based exam".

The worrying thing is that our local Cisco offices couldn't give this details... Although it was a very good excercise, seeing that I'm working towards AM.

Anyhew, I've located the material, got my hands on the offline course engine, downloaded the material and worked through it over the weekend.

So lets hope it goes well :)

Thanx again for your time, I really appreciate it.

gaurav_dixit06 Mon, 10/26/2009 - 05:02

No least you got it the material.

You can give online exam ,but be careful as exam is very good but time is very limited.

Best of luck!!!

Gaurav Dixit

PS: Please rate me if my post was helpful.

This Discussion