Views
Helpful
Replies

AA for disabled users

jaydien1358
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have a customer who is in the Home Health industry and they need their AA to be accessable for callers who are physically disabled.

Right now, they have a bunch of options for callers; press 1 for this and 2 for that, so on and so on. But if a user is diabled and they can't press any button they are stuck in the AA prompts.

Is there an option for if no buttons are pressed, to automatically get transfered to an extension or mailbox?

Thanks.

Brian

www.jaydien.com

3 Replies 3

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Brian,

This feature doesn't exist today on our Auto Attendants. We have received earlier requests for this feature, we will plan to out this on our roadmap.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Is there any work around or alternative solution to this problem. I'd hate to have to go to this customer with that answer.

Thanks.

-Brian

www.jaydien.com

I believe this is possible by creating your own script.  Probably not the answer you want to hear, but creating your own script would allow for this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_3/editor/using.html

That should help you get started.

For script editor questions, use this email alias.

ask-cue-editor@external.cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: