Views
Helpful
Replies

Aironet AP Package content

javierfonseca
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I'd like to know if the power adapter is included on AP 521, AP 1131AG, AP 1142N

AIR-LAP521G-A-K9

AIR-AP1131AG-A-K9

AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9

Sometimes I don't know how to confirm package content. I'd appreciate some definite indications.

Thanks very much.

Javier

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can't say for the others but the 1130 can come with a power brick ... I know ours did.

only the 1140 and 1250 dont come with power supplies all the others do.

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

fyi --

http://www.my80211.com/cisco-field-alerts/2009/5/31/end-of-sale-and-end-of-life-announcement-for-the-cisco-power.html

Message Type : End-of-sales/ End-of-life announcement

Cisco Systems announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco Power Supply for Cisco Aironet 1130, 1140, 1240 and 1300 Series Access Point. The last day to order the affected product is November 20, 2009. Customers with active service contracts will continue to receive support from the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) as listed in Table 1 in the EoL announcement.

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Yes I had read it. But I think that this means that power supplies will continue to be included, but from now Cisco will ship a more energy friendly shape.

Could somebody confirm that?

Could somebody confirm that?

Contact your Cisco account manager for confirmation.

Since we could be dealing with people in multiple countries in this thread, I strongly recommend that folks check their ordering guide.

For example, when I last ordered 1242's, there was a config option as to whether or not a power supply was included.

That being said, I can say that our last batch of 1140's did not come with power supplies (but I did not order them, so I'm not sure about config options).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card