SPA9000 + SPA924 Call XFER fails

Unanswered Question
Oct 22nd, 2009

I have an SPA9000 and 3 SPA924's (current firmware) connected to an ITSP (iiNet in Australia) working fine.

My issue is when I attempt to transfer a external call from one SPA924 to another it drops the call, be it a blind transfer or when I allow the other SPA924 to pick up, they both result in the external call being dropped.

I have tried setting on the SPA9000 SIP Line 1. CFWD Bridge & XFER Bridge to ALL with no joy.

Force Media Proxy is also enabled.

I can transfer calls internally without problem, only when an external call is being transfered does it fail.

Any help welcomed!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Alberto Montilla Mon, 10/26/2009 - 04:29

Dear Brendan;

As it looks like an interop issue with your ITSP, we would need traces to understand where the issue resides. I would suggest you open a case with our Australia tech support center at: 1 800 605 731

William Childs Thu, 10/29/2009 - 23:43

This issue was resolved by the SBSC this evening. The service request is 612840311. Michael and I got Brenden's ITSP information and set it up in our lab, factory defaulted our equipment, set it up with the wizard, and entered the SIP account information. Brenden's ITSP is ok with this type of transfer, and the syslog message we were getting from Brenden's system was a 404 not found. Once we set it up in the lab, everything worked perfectly. Our advice to Brenden was to factory reset his equipment and set it back up with the most basic settings, and then use the wizard to configure the phones.

This Discussion

Related Content