cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calliung CCM 4.2 and CME locations

cbreger_breger
Level 1
Level 1

I trying to determine the best method to route calls between a CCM 4.2 and CUE location. I have a Intercluster Trunk to route calls to the CME site via an MPLS network. In the event of a failure I want to end the calls over the PSTN. What would be the easiest method, AAR, multiple, Route Patterns, other? Your input is appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to configure a route list which contains the H323 GW and then the PSTN GW, adding the necessary prefixes for PSTN

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

This I have done. How do set priority between Route-list containing the ICT and the PSTN.

Let's get something straight, an ICT is to connect 2 CUCM clusters. To connect a CUCM to a CME you need to configure the CME as an H323 GW. So there can't be an ICT in this config.

H323 1st element

PSTN 2nd element

HTH

java

HTH

java

You are correct I have a H.323 gateway configured to access my CME. I guess my problem is in building the Route Group, my H.323 GW is not listed as a possible element which I can choose. I only see my PSTN GWs

If the H323 is already in another RG or selected under a route pattern, it cannot be used again. You need to take it out from any other RG or RP to use it.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: