Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use new layout in CAD

I have been using default layout and modified fields etc. Do you know where what in the script I change so an agent get desired layout.

Thanks,

Baseer.

4 Replies 4

Baseer,

As a regular poster, you should know that all questions here should state whether Enterprise or Express is being used.

If you are using Enterprise, I posted regarding different CAD layouts recently. The search tool is your friend.

Regards,

Geoff

Geffery,

I apologize I know I should know better. This instance its UCX 7.x premium and CAD 6.6.

I just wrapped up a client and they were so happy I got them up and running quick they surprised me by calling my last day today. So bit confused and on the hunt for more work, next project.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Jonathan,

You are great and quick as always. I have done this ECC thing and currently using the data to populate in the default layout using my customized filed.

I don't want to use default layout - I want to pop up my customized layout so in CAD when call comes in my layout = baseers layout.

I got my fileds, I created the layout, created workflows but always using default layout I don't know how to do the other.

Thanks for your detailed info. I did that and that part is working.

-Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: