Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cant make conference calls

Hi all, I've a problem and already checked the config - I think - like a previous discussion on this forum  and until now I cant make a conference call with two outgoing bri calls.

When I try to establish the conference the UC500 says cant complete the conference. I even cant make internal conference calls.

I will attach the config of my UC520.

Can someone point me to the right direction, please????

Best Regards,

Jose Carlos Silva

3 Replies 3

Isn't there anyone that can help me?

Well I tried on my lab several things and only after I made "no conference hardware" I was able to make conferences.

The last config was made by CCA so it should work.

Shouldnt this work with hardware?

Best Regards,

Jose Carlos

Yes, it should work. How are you initiating conferences? Up to 3 party conferences are done in software, only when you try to conference the 4th user, would the system use the hardware conference. I would also take a look at how the DSP resources are allocated.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Hi all, I found my problem; I made a mistake because I put the wrong IP address on sccp. The ip address of my voice vlan is 10.1.1.254 and not 10.1.1.1 and that's why the resources does not register. Changed the ip address and everything is fine.

Case closed.

Best Regards,

Jose Carlos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: