Views
Helpful
Replies

Devices missing in Device Center after integrating with ACS

cmartinvalle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have installed LMS 3.2 in a Windows server. We updated RME to version 4.3.1, so we were affected by bug CSCtc21648, we opened a TAC case and fixed.

Later on, we integrated LMS with ACS and now, we cannot see anything in Device Center: no devices and no links.

Can anyone please help me?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is necessary that all devices are known in ACS!

After you configured the NAS devices in ACS you can refresh the not managed devices in the report I talked about in my first post by using the round arrow on the right top.

If that is not possible you can restart the services of LMS.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sven Hruza
Level 4
Level 4

Please have a look on the Common Services Home.

Are there any devices listet under

"Devices not configured in ACS" on the left side?

If yes, you can click on the counter to see which devices are affected.

These devices are not known in ACS as NAS-devices.

Yes, this is!

We have integrated LMS and ACS but we have not configured devices as clients in ACS.

So, now we have to configure these devices in ACS... and later, in LMS? Do we have to do something, i.e., restart daemon manager or something like that?

Thank you very much.

It is necessary that all devices are known in ACS!

After you configured the NAS devices in ACS you can refresh the not managed devices in the report I talked about in my first post by using the round arrow on the right top.

If that is not possible you can restart the services of LMS.

We have applied the changes and now we have approx. 1800 authorized devices in ACS but about 1000 still are "not configured in ACS" but they really are!!

How can we fix this?

You can click on the link behind the "1000" to see which devices are not known in ACS.

I have sometimes the situation that there is a wrong number of unknown devices on the Common Services Home screen. I think that is a small bug.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: