Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configurator Tool I am not able to find CUCM 7.1 upgrade

From config tool, I am not able to find upgrade from 5.0 to 7.1 option, we have 7815I2 server, please light me we cannot upgrade 7815 5.1 to 7.1 CUCM version

3 Replies 3

alvdelafuente
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

For upgrades to CUCM 7.1 you do not have a upgrade item, you have to purchase an new CUCM installation, according to ordering guide:

Cisco Unified CallManager 4.x or Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.1 to Cisco

Unified Communications Manager7. 0

There is no migration SKU. Re-purchase Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0 as if

it were a new system.

Regards

Álvaro

Hello,

I have one doubt. If there isn't upgrade path how licenses of DLU's are migrated from one version to another.

For example if i have one cluster of 2 Servers with CUCM 5.1.x and i want upgrade to CUCM 7.x. if we re-purchase CUCM 7.0 as new system how DLU's are migrated?

It's enough upgrade publisher to version 7.x and install 2 server licences of CUCM 7.x? and then install subscriber.

Thanks

Best Regards

MC

Hello

It is like a minor upgrade, you download the iso a perform the upgrade, so the dlu's are the same. Then you load the node license, an you will see the the software license is the new 7.x.

Regards.

Álvaro

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: