cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many days does CS-MARS retain device logs?

ttrevino1
Level 1
Level 1

I've been looking through the documentation and the MARS appliance but can't locate how long logs are kept? I know they're purged after a certain amount of time, but was hoping someone could tell me where to look to see if it's configured? I'm currently using v4.3. Thanks, Tony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

michael_dean
Level 1
Level 1

As far as I recall, the storage duration is based on the amount of data sent by your systems and the type of MARS box you purchased. There isn't a set time frame or a real way to tell if the partitions are getting full and are about to purge data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

michael_dean
Level 1
Level 1

As far as I recall, the storage duration is based on the amount of data sent by your systems and the type of MARS box you purchased. There isn't a set time frame or a real way to tell if the partitions are getting full and are about to purge data.

Okay, thanks. I didn't see anything written in the documentation or within the MARS itself so wasn't sure. Thanks, Tony

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: