cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7.x Calendar Integration

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

Unity Connection 7.x configured to Exchange 2007 for Calendar integration - when testing from the external service account screen and from the user screen in Connection admin page the system reports that the server type passed is different from the server type that is returned i.e. reported is 'Serv' and passed is 'exchange 2007' - how can we fix this?...cheers, Jeff

3 Replies 3

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

screenshot attached.

Hi Jeff -

I wonder if you are encountering this bug - http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsz34166&from=summary

The information is about a parsing error when the test is performed on Exchange 2007 SP1. Of course, I would check your version of Unity Connection against the bug info and confer with TAC :-)

Ginger

thanks Ginger,I have that on one system with e2k7 but still get the error finding calendar information.

On another note: I have integrated to a different e2k7 server and a e2k3 server , when I do an external test service account test it manage's to get all passes. However when I run the test on a user on e2kf it fails - tells me to look in Tomcat logs - system failed to make API call. In the log all I can see is an error 'loading webappclassloader WEB-INF '.

Works fine for exchange 2003 users its just exchange 2007 thats giving the problem...Jeff