Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Catalyst 3750E web managment issue

rami.saber
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Actually this is not a critical issues but my customer is asking for it. Web management (HTTP or HTTPS) is not working for some of the switches on the site. I noticed that three switches which I upgraded are the only ones facing the issues. I Upgraded it using the .bin file I downloaded from another switch.

Any Ideas

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rami,

Can you give us a "sh ver | i bin" of one of the 3 switches?

Are they all 3750Es and have the same image

Reza

Actually I dont have access now but all switches appear to have the same image which is c3750-universalk9-mz.122-44.SE2.bin

Make sure you enable ip http server.

Then, to have the fancy web interface, you actually need to install the image with the .tar (that includes the .bin file for the catOS and the web part).

Hi.

Use the archive download-sw command to upgrade and use the .tar file, as mentioned, to make sure that the HTML files needed for web management are current with the binary image of the switch.

HTH

Yup you need to load a .tar image as the tar image contains all the html files for the gui interface , the .bin does not and is generally used for CLI use only.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card