Is it possible to purchase replacement Flash Card that came with the Cisco 1811 Router?

Unanswered Question
Oct 27th, 2009

I am in desperate need of a replacement Flash card that came included with the Cisco 1811 Router. I purchased the router used and it was working perfectly. I worked my way through all the information provided at and had it pretty much configured the way I wanted it. Until the flash card got destroyed. A little embarassed to go into details how it was destroyed, let's just say my Grandson gave it a bath.

It would be great if I could just purchase a replacement somehow with the IOS and SDM on it without purchasing a Cisco Service Agreement, etc. I purchased the router just to further my "Self Education". I have pretty much conquered all the aspects of the Cisco routers, etc. more or less developed for the Home Office user and moved on to bigger and better things. Since I was able to find a Cisco 1811 in good working condition very inexpensively I decided to go for it.

Help from anyone would sure be appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
riroe Tue, 10/27/2009 - 23:30

“Thank you for your question.  This community is for Cisco Small Business products and your question is in reference to a Cisco Elite/Classic product.  Please post your question in the Cisco NetPro forums located here:  This forum has subject matter experts on Cisco Elite/Classic products that may be able to answer your question.”

- Routers ----> Network Infrastructure Forum;jsessionid=E0EEC3D9CB4E5165ED16933737822748.SJ3A?page=Network_Infrastructure_discussion

This Discussion