Views
Helpful
Replies

RME - Sync Archive - Configuration Never Collected

nick.britt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to sync archive for the devices that have never had their config's collected. When I try to do this I get the below error.

DCMA0055: URN_NOT_FOUND : urn "JRM" : Not found !!

DCMA0077: Could not create job. Check dcmaclient.log for more details.

Attached is the dcmaclient.log

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the pdshow command. What version of LMS is this?

See below version and patch level.

Version & Patch Level:

What about the pdshow output?

As requested, see below sorry re delay

Post the CRMJrmServer.log and jrm.log.

I could not find a CRMJRMSERVER.log but found a CTMJrmserver.log

It looks like you're integrated with ACS, but you haven't updated your System Identity User. Go to Common Services > Server > Security > System Identity Setup, and enter a username and password of a user which has full access to all LMS tasks, then restart Daemon Manager.

Hi,

I have created a new admin user in ACS and also ensured that the exsisting user had full access and am receiveing the below error.

ACS user does not have all privileges. Create a user with all privileges or configure user with all privileges in ACS Server

That user must still not have access to all tasks for all LMS applications. Make sure that the user's group has Super Admin access to all of the LMS applications.

Hi,

Could this have anything to do with a mismatch between the two versions of Ciscoworks and ACS.

Below is the error i get from ACS

"service=VNM authorize-device= cmd*vrf_report cmd*vrf_admin cmd*vrf_collector cmd*vrf_troubleshoot cmd*vrf_config"

We are running Cisco ACS 4.1.1.23.5 and LMS 3.2

It appears you have not registered the VNM application with ACS. If you previously registered LMS 3.1 with ACS, you need to re-register the LMS 3.2 applications and tasks with ACS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: