Views
Helpful
Replies

changing the date & time

aktarmumin
Level 1
Level 1

Team

need a basic help, i am based here in UAE and for some reason my cisco system is on GMT timings and so all the phones are displaying time and date i hour ahead, how can change this please and set to as it local UAE timing and not GMT? please advise, thank you

7 Replies 7

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

for cucm 6, 7 you can try this,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/7_0_1/cli_ref.html#wp40151

For call manager 4,

you can create a new date time group or you can edit,

-Go to CallManager Administration.

-Go to System>Date/Time group.

thank you for this , i am not comfortable with command line and is there is anything i can do with the web interface , i have CUCM 6.

thank you

in my CUCM 6 i went to

-Go to CallManager Administration.

-Go to System>Date/Time group.

set the time zone as AST ( Arabian standard time ) save & reset , now the time is 4 hrs behind but the date is ok ? how do i adjust the date please ?

thank you

please see the attch from my CUCM , why do i have and do i need under Phone NTP reference the IP 10.243.32.3, which is the IP address for switch/gateway?

can i remove this ?

please see the attch from my CUCM , why do i have and do i need under Phone NTP reference the IP 10.243.32.3, which is the IP address for switch/gateway?

can i remove this ?

can i remove this ?

team

this is now resolved my cisco guys, thank you all for your help.