Views
Helpful
Replies

changing the date & time

aktarmumin
Level 1
Level 1

Team

need a basic help, i am based here in UAE and for some reason my cisco system is on GMT timings and so all the phones are displaying time and date i hour ahead, how can change this please and set to as it local UAE timing and not GMT? please advise, thank you

7 Replies 7

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

for cucm 6, 7 you can try this,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/7_0_1/cli_ref.html#wp40151

For call manager 4,

you can create a new date time group or you can edit,

-Go to CallManager Administration.

-Go to System>Date/Time group.

thank you for this , i am not comfortable with command line and is there is anything i can do with the web interface , i have CUCM 6.

thank you

in my CUCM 6 i went to

-Go to CallManager Administration.

-Go to System>Date/Time group.

set the time zone as AST ( Arabian standard time ) save & reset , now the time is 4 hrs behind but the date is ok ? how do i adjust the date please ?

thank you

please see the attch from my CUCM , why do i have and do i need under Phone NTP reference the IP 10.243.32.3, which is the IP address for switch/gateway?

can i remove this ?

please see the attch from my CUCM , why do i have and do i need under Phone NTP reference the IP 10.243.32.3, which is the IP address for switch/gateway?

can i remove this ?

can i remove this ?

team

this is now resolved my cisco guys, thank you all for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: