Views
Helpful
Replies

7937 Conference Phone-Speed Dial for International numbers are not working

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am facing a strange isue in Cisco 7937 Conference Phone. None of the Speed Dials for International numbers are going through these phones, where as it working fine earlier. There has not been any changes in the CCM configuration. From all other phones it is happening.

There is no issue in call routing point...

Only one thing i noticed: Active Load ID is showing as " Unknown" for these conference phones...

In CCM the load for 7937 is shown as: apps37sccp.1-3-3-0

Kindly help me..

Rgds,

Partha

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello -

Presumably, the phone can dial the same International numbers using the keypad instead of the speed dials and the phone load you mentioned is in the CCM Defaults for model 7937. You might try a previous phone load that you know worked and code it on one of the 7937 phones to test?

Ginger

Hi Ginger,

I tried that out by putting the working firmware load onto 7937 phones. But no luck...

I restarted CCM service then found one strange behaviour.

Now if i want to dial any international number or international speed dial from any of the 7937 phones i need to wait for 15 seconds before it gets dialled, where as from other phones (say 7911,7941,7945 etc) it goes instantly...

Did you face any such issues like this...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: