NSS4000 HTTP GUI response is very slow after latest firmware upgrade...

Unanswered Question
Oct 28th, 2009

Hi everyone

I have installed the latest firmware upgrade yesterday(2009.10.27). After the installation procedure, the device did the reboot. After that the login time is acceptable, but after the login the access and responses of the GUI are more than 4-5 minutes. I did not configure the device. It's running now with factory defaults. Disks are not installed. Please give me some ideas, what's  wrong.

Thank you.

Zoltan Szirmai

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
clindoan Wed, 10/28/2009 - 07:16

For some reason and it is unknow at this time as I am looking into this issue.  I am leaning the problem with the browser interworking with existing cache that stored the old information. It happened to me once time and the work around solution is to click "refresh" on the browser to have the GUI update quicker.  Another way which I normally use is click the mouse cursor into the URL and hit "Enter".  the work-around is taking no time (10 seconds to have everything displayed.  Each time I deal with the cache from the browser, then it happened to me.  Not everything is perfect, however, the workaround is way to go for now.

Note: I am investigate and understanding the problem and update you. IE 8 seems to be a problem for me but I have not see it on IE7 or Firefox.

This Discussion

Related Content