Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RVS4000 empty incoming table

Hi all,

has anyone experienced the problem of having the incoming table log empty? I can get entries on the outgoing table but the incoming is always empty. I'm running the latest firmware and I tried everything I could but I don't get one single entry on the incoming table.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Best regards,

Gianluca

4 Replies 4

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Are you using this as an endpoint firewall or is it behind some other device that is being used as a firewall?  Are you using the intrusion protection and if so what signature?  I am trying to get a feel for what exactly you have setup on the router.

Hi David,

I use no intrusion protection and no other device used as a firewall.

Gianluca

As to why it is not receiving any logs with the current firmware, I am uncertain of why your not seeing any logs.  If you would like you can call the SBSC at 866-606-1866 and see if they can further troubleshoot with you and help you fix this issue.

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

Do you have port forwarding or remote management enabled on the RVS4000? If so, you should see the incoming sessions get logged in the Incoming Table.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: