cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Maximum Number of System Scripts

jcarter
Level 4
Level 4

I need 4 custom scripts.  They are very basic ones that can be created in CUE.  Also, I have the aa_transfer script loaded.  When I create script #4, it says I cannot create because the maximum number of scripts has been reached.  Is there any way around this?

4 Replies 4

Saurabh Verma
Level 4
Level 4

There isn't a workaround, you will be required to delete one of the scripts. Can you share the 4-script requirement? Is that not something we can cover using the default scripts packaged with the system (AA_transfer.aef and AA_SBCS_v02.aef)?

-Saurabh

In the end, I just used the default scripts.   The script I was creating had a prompt then options for the operator or operator voicemail.  The default script only had an option for the operator.  I needed 4 different scripts since I needed 4 different prompts.

You can use the same script to create multiple auto attendants. BTW, you should be able to configure operator and operator's voicemail (direct transfer to voicemail) using CCA 2.1 or later. CCA uses the AA_SBCS_v01.aef script that allows you to define options from 0-9, #, *, it also offers different options for business hours and after-hours - the only limitation being that CCA allows you to configure 3 AAs, not 4 as required by you, although note that the system supports 5 AAs.

Maybe you can configure 3 AAs using CCA and then see how it configured on the system and accordingly add the 4th one. Will see if we can increase the limit on CCA.

-Saurabh

I use this script in the Technical Enablement Lab using CCA 2.1:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9768

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: