UCCX 7 Supervisor Web Interface

Answered Question
Oct 28th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi Everyone,

We will be upgrading our UC environment beg 1st quarter 2010. I've read that supervisors will have the ability to modify agents' skills which is something my contact center managers have been griping they need to be able to do. I'm just concerned about how MUCH they will be able to do or UNdo from the interface. I'm hoping they cannot access Applications in particular. I was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to post a screen shot of the Supervisor web page so I can get a visual of what they will have access to. As always, thanks in advance!

Kelly

Correct Answer by bsugamele1 about 7 years 6 months ago

Kelly, the new supervisor login works very well. You can set access for Supervisors to only be able to modify skills for their teams or all teams. Screenshot attached.

Overall Rating: 4 (4 ratings)
Correct Answer
bsugamele1 Wed, 10/28/2009 - 09:38
User Badges:

Kelly, the new supervisor login works very well. You can set access for Supervisors to only be able to modify skills for their teams or all teams. Screenshot attached.

Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 10/28/2009 - 18:52
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony

I'm not sure I would be quite that enthusiastic about this. The interface is not perfect. For example, the last time I checked the CSQ Name field is editable to supervisors.

I don't know about you but I can certainly see a supervisor wanting to rename a CSQ to something else to suit their mood.

When I turn this on for customers I am always careful to stress caution.

shaheeramunir Wed, 10/28/2009 - 20:45
User Badges:

Is there any audit report present to show which Supervisor changed the CSQ of an agent or renamed it?

Jonathan Schulenberg Thu, 10/29/2009 - 08:24
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony

No there is not.

andrei.goncalves Fri, 05/28/2010 - 07:54
User Badges:

Hi there !

Can you tell me how can I access directly this page ?

I'd like to make a test to check if it's possible give access to the supervisors.

Thanks.

Andrei.

Gabriel Saavedra Fri, 05/28/2010 - 09:07
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hi Andrei,

You can access this the same as when you as an administrator access.

http:///appadmin

The username will be the supervisor ID and the password de supervisor password.

Gabriel.

andrei.goncalves Fri, 05/28/2010 - 09:12
User Badges:

Thanks,

I tryied that but It's not what I expected, because the supervisor can download the Hitorical Reports and I'm working on remove the default reports and customize them.

In the real-time reporting it's possible to see all UCCX resources and statistics.. and I have more than one application.

Thanks again.

Andrei.

Actions

This Discussion