Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Supervisor Web Interface

Googi1974
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

We will be upgrading our UC environment beg 1st quarter 2010. I've read that supervisors will have the ability to modify agents' skills which is something my contact center managers have been griping they need to be able to do. I'm just concerned about how MUCH they will be able to do or UNdo from the interface. I'm hoping they cannot access Applications in particular. I was wondering if anyone could be so kind as to post a screen shot of the Supervisor web page so I can get a visual of what they will have access to. As always, thanks in advance!

Kelly

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bsugamele1
Level 4
Level 4

Kelly, the new supervisor login works very well. You can set access for Supervisors to only be able to modify skills for their teams or all teams. Screenshot attached.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

bsugamele1
Level 4
Level 4

Kelly, the new supervisor login works very well. You can set access for Supervisors to only be able to modify skills for their teams or all teams. Screenshot attached.

Thank you very much Brett! This is perfect!

Glad I could help!

I'm not sure I would be quite that enthusiastic about this. The interface is not perfect. For example, the last time I checked the CSQ Name field is editable to supervisors.

I don't know about you but I can certainly see a supervisor wanting to rename a CSQ to something else to suit their mood.

When I turn this on for customers I am always careful to stress caution.

Is there any audit report present to show which Supervisor changed the CSQ of an agent or renamed it?

Duly noted J., thanks.

Hi there !

Can you tell me how can I access directly this page ?

I'd like to make a test to check if it's possible give access to the supervisors.

Thanks.

Andrei.

Hi Andrei,

You can access this the same as when you as an administrator access.

http:///appadmin

The username will be the supervisor ID and the password de supervisor password.

Gabriel.

Thanks,

I tryied that but It's not what I expected, because the supervisor can download the Hitorical Reports and I'm working on remove the default reports and customize them.

In the real-time reporting it's possible to see all UCCX resources and statistics.. and I have more than one application.

Thanks again.

Andrei.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: