cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0 default wrap up code

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

If an agent fails to chose a wrap up reason within the time specified, is any reason code selected?

I want to be able to report on calls with no reason code selected by the agent.

Regards,

Brian

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Wrap up and reason codes are mandatory. I don't think an agent can move to the next state without selecting or agreeing to pre selected reason codes.

Only time they cannot make the selection is when Supervisor forces an agent then the forced reason code will apear in the report.

View solution in original post

Wrap Up Codes are not manditory. In fact, as an Administrator, you can configure a time limit for how long the Agent has to choose one. This is done with the Wrap Up Timer on the CSQ configuration page.

Here is a short screen cast of this timer in use, and what the resulting report looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAu08Bs0AC0

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Wrap up and reason codes are mandatory. I don't think an agent can move to the next state without selecting or agreeing to pre selected reason codes.

Only time they cannot make the selection is when Supervisor forces an agent then the forced reason code will apear in the report.

Thanks for that, the agent can not move to the next state without selecting a wrapup code.

Wrap Up Codes are not manditory. In fact, as an Administrator, you can configure a time limit for how long the Agent has to choose one. This is done with the Wrap Up Timer on the CSQ configuration page.

Here is a short screen cast of this timer in use, and what the resulting report looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAu08Bs0AC0

I agree with Anthony, if the agent doesn't select a wrap-up code during the configured wrap-up time, the pop-up box disappears and the agent is returned to the next state, as determined by the config. I've seen this on both UCCX v7 and v8 systems.

Thanks Vincent.  Almost three years later, and unfortunately the wrong answer is still selected as the correct one.  Sigh...

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

I overlooked this - I've marked your answer as correct Anthony, not sure how to remove the wrong answer though.

Brian

I was being semi-sarcastic, but thank you for that, because it/you gave 5 points, which makes my graph trend upwards.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: