I upgraded a customers UC520 with software pack 7.0.3 via configuration assistant 2.1
Customer had previously danish language, but after the upgrade it was defaulted to English (united states)
But after this was done calls towards the voicemail and autoattendant are disconnected.
After looking at the script settings i noticed that the prompt names ends with (invalid) e.g. "AAWelcome.wav(invalid)"
So i recon something is wrong with these prompts.
But how du i fix this?
Also it is desired to use the norwegian language pack, but norwegian is not an option when selecting upgrade cue in cca.
I follow the installation guide, cue files + language pack is copied to the phoneload directory and cca is restarted.
But still norwegian is not an option on the roll down list.
Does anyone have any suggestions on these two issues?
You actually need to download the cue-vm-da_DK-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 and the cue-vm-no_NO-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 files from the UC520 software download website.
Please be sure to do a backup of CUE before proceeding.
Here is the way to fix this problem using CLI:
- Back up CUE using CCA, the CUE web GUI, or CUE CLI.
- Close out of CCA.
- Extract the SCUE-UC520-7.0.3.zip file to a location accessible from your FTP server.
- Copy the cue-vm-da_DK-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 and cue-vm-no_NO-langpack.ise.7.0.3.prt1 to the same location as the files extracted in step #3. This directory will contain the cue-main.ise.7.0.3.pkg and the other files needed for the CUE reinstall.
- Start your FTP server. Your FTP server must be listening on TCP port 21 in order to perform the CUE upgrade.
- Access the CUE CLI by accessing the UC520 IOS CLI first, and then executing the service-m i0/0 se command.
- Log into CUE by entering your username and password when prompted.
- You should get a prompt similar to this: UC500-CUE> (if you are running CUE 2.3, 3.0, or 3.2), or UC500-CUE# (if you are running CUE 7.0). Note that the hostname shown in the prompt might not necessarily start with UC500-CUE.
- Execute the software install clean url cue-main.ise.7.0.3.pkg file> username password command, substituting the cue-main.ise.7.0.3.pkg file>, , and with the appropriate values.
- When prompted for languages to install, be sure to select Danish and Norwegian as your languages, and that English is not selected as a language.
- Once the CUE installation has been completed and rebooted, you should wait until you get a prompt and the SYSTEM ONLINE message appears.
- Execute the software install clean url cue-vm-license_50mbx_cme_ise.7.0.3.pkg file> username password command, substituting the file>, , and with the appropriate values.
- If you backed up CUE using CCA, be sure to exit out of your CUE session, and then restore CUE using CCA. If you backed up CUE using the CUE web GUI or CUE CLI, you can restore CUE by either using the CUE web GUI by using the CUE CLI after configuring CUE with the CUE backup location, backup FTP server username, and backup FTP server password.