Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC with 6509

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I've setup mac-notif on 6509 chassis, but it doesn't send mac-notif to the NAC. in agent, I got:

"OOB Error; connected device MAC not found".

here is config of 6509:

snmp-server community privatecw121! RW

snmp-server community publiccw121! RO

snmp-server trap-source Vlan5

snmp-server enable traps snmp linkdown

snmp-server enable traps MAC-Notification move threshold

snmp-server host 192.168.12.250 publiccw121!

any suggestion would be appreciated. it's kind of urgent.

thanks

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Alex,

The routing table on the CAS is kept in this file /proc/click/real_routing_table/table

cat that file and you'll see what the table is like.

HTH,

Faisal

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Alex,

Post your settings on the CAM for SNMP.

Faisal

Hi Faisal,

sorry to bugging you alot. my problem has been resolved with Switch. But I have another one.

I type "dhclient" on CAS by mistake, not I lost connection to CAS. it is remote and don't have access to it.

how can I access again to CAS?

thanks man

Alex

Alex,

If you have it in HA, you might be able to get to it from that other CAS from it's ETH2 or ETH3 interface, otherwise your only option is to find out what IP address it got and connect to it through SSH/HTTPS.

HTH,

Faisal

thanks Faisal,

finally i have someone to connect to console port and fixed it.

I notice when I add static route to CAS through GUI, then run the command "route" in CAS, it doesn't show that static route. is it normal? do I need to enter static route through CLI instead of GUI?

thanks alot

Alex

Alex,

The routing table on the CAS is kept in this file /proc/click/real_routing_table/table

cat that file and you'll see what the table is like.

HTH,

Faisal

thanks Faisal,

finally i have someone to connect to console port and fixed it.

I notice when I add static route to CAS through GUI, then run the command "route" in CAS, it doesn't show that static route. is it normal? do I need to enter static route through CLI instead of GUI?

thanks alot

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: