cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Assistant

mmedwid
Level 3
Level 3

One of my small offices is on Call Manager Express. They have been wanting more integration into our Active Directory. The Manager of that office sent me this link about "Personal Assistant". Does it integrate somehow with CME?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/personal_assistant/mig/pa12/user/pauaddbk.html

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Michael,

This product was integrated with CCM but is now EoL :(

Cisco Systems announces the end of sale of Cisco Personal Assistant Version 1.4. Cisco Personal Assistant helps mobile workers manage communications and maximize productivity with personal call rules, speech recognition, and productivity services for IP phones. The Personal Assistant application is tightly integrated with Cisco Unified CallManager 4.X. Because of changes in the directory architecture associated with Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 versions, the Personal Assistant product will not be compatible with the 5.X and subsequent versions of Cisco Unified CallManager. As a result, the primary functionality which currently exists within Personal Assistant will be migrated to the Cisco Unity and Cisco Unity Connection products. Several of the speech recognition and call routing features in Personal Assistant have already been migrated to Cisco Unity Connection, and more will me migrated to Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity over time.

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Personal Assistant

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps2026/prod_end-of-life_notice0900aecd80463ede.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Michael,

This product was integrated with CCM but is now EoL :(

Cisco Systems announces the end of sale of Cisco Personal Assistant Version 1.4. Cisco Personal Assistant helps mobile workers manage communications and maximize productivity with personal call rules, speech recognition, and productivity services for IP phones. The Personal Assistant application is tightly integrated with Cisco Unified CallManager 4.X. Because of changes in the directory architecture associated with Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 versions, the Personal Assistant product will not be compatible with the 5.X and subsequent versions of Cisco Unified CallManager. As a result, the primary functionality which currently exists within Personal Assistant will be migrated to the Cisco Unity and Cisco Unity Connection products. Several of the speech recognition and call routing features in Personal Assistant have already been migrated to Cisco Unity Connection, and more will me migrated to Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity over time.

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Personal Assistant

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps2026/prod_end-of-life_notice0900aecd80463ede.html

Hope this helps!

Rob