PEAP authentication fails with the error "EAP-TLS or PEAP authentication failed during SSL handshake".
In our wireless setup we have configured a SSID for WPA/WPA2 authentication with dot1x.
We are using ACS4.2 with Active directory for user and certificate authentication.
I have done the following configuration:
In ACS4.2 (on Windows2000 server):
1. Copied the following files to the \Certs directory:
â¢server.cer (server certificate)
â¢server.pvk (server certificate private key)
â¢ca.cer (CA certificate)
2. I have imported ca.cer by double clicking in " In local Computer under Trusted Root Certification Authority".
3. Also I have installed Server.cer under System Configuration->ACS Certificate Setup ->Install ACS Certificate.
By using option "Read certificate from file"
4. I have installed ca.cer under System Configuration > ACS Certificate Setup > ACS Certification Authority Setup
5.I have selected "ca" in System Configuration > ACS Certificate Setup > Edit Certificate Trust List
6. On Windows XP SP2 I have installed server.cer In local Computer under Trusted Root Certification Authority".
Note: server.cer -> Is supporting both server authentication and Client authentication
But I am not able able to connect to wireless and I can see "PEAP authentication fails with the error "EAP-TLS or PEAP authentication failed during SSL handshake" error in ACS log.