I'm running Unity Connection version 184.108.40.20600-5 and am trying to configure backups. When I try to configure a backup device, I get the following message:
Status: Local Agent is not responding. This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down.
Both the Master and local agent are running in Serviceability. The box has also recently been rebooted.
Any suggestions as to what is causing this?
1. Log into OS Administration page
2. Security-> Certificate Management-> find
3. Click on ipsec.pem file and then click on regenerate
4. After the successful generation of the ipsec.pem file, download the same.
5. Go back to the certificate management page
6. Delete the existing corrupted ipsec-trust entry
7. Upload the downloaded ipsec.pem file with the caption ipsec-trust.
8. Restart MA/LA.