Views
Helpful
Replies

Call should go to Operator for emergency

mugahid-mustafa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

My client asks to configure the CCM 6.1 in a way that if the user off-hook the phone and dail nothing for 10 sec the call should go to operator.

This is something similer to Hotline but there a 10 sec time before call a fixed number.

Phone still can dial normally when a user use it in a proper way.

Is it doable??

Thanks

1 Reply 1

ragulan_dms
Level 1
Level 1

I am not sure whether you want this behavior for only certain phone to have or for all the phones,

I am wondering whether following step would be able to fulfill your requirement.

1. Create partition

2. Include this partition into the Call Searching Space along with other partition that Phone should be able call

3. Create a Translation pattern with No blank number and called party with operator phone number and the partition what you created. CCS for the translation pattern should have the Operator phone partition.

Now if the phone off-hook, it should be dial to Operator.

If you want enable for all the phones, then you need to manipulate the partition and call searching space accordingly. Then you need to change the timer value to delay the time as per the requirement.

But if it for all the phone, then you may need to do care fully.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: