cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Application dial rule problem

bagnolini
Level 1
Level 1

I've configured the integration with Sametimes and Cucm 7. Everything works correctly, for example I can call with sametimes, but I'm not able to add/remove digit in the number to call.

I've configured the application dial rule, but it seems the call doesn't match that rule.

This is my application-dial-rule:

Number Begins With:0

Number of Digits:10

Total Digits to be Removed:0

Prefix With Pattern 0

6 Replies 6

runmosta
Level 4
Level 4

This is my rule for Norway

Number begins with :

Number og digist :8

Total Digist to be Removed :0

Prefix with:0

It simply add a 0 for ekst. line. We have 8 digist in Norway

Hope this helps

Ok, but the problem is that when I make a call the system doesn't add the 0.

I tried to call a number with 10 digit that starts with 0 (for example 0123456789) but the system call 0123456789 and not 00123456789

Thanks

Hi,

same problem here. I even have the exact same application dial rule. Have you found a solution to this problem yet?

lukas.

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

Do you have a CUPS server in the integration?

If yes, run the following command on the CUPS:

run sql select * from applicationdialrule

Copy/paste the screen output here.

Thanks!

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for your help. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you (Netpro was read-only for a couple of days and I almost didn't find my way back here with the new design ;-))

I found the solution to my problem: was a stupid mistake this time. I completely forgot the webdialer service parameter "Apply Application Dial Rules on SOAP Dial Request" is set to false by default. That's why click-to-call ignored my application dial rule. I set the parameter to true, the dial rule now gets applied to click-to-call requests as well and everything works like a charm!

Thanks again.

Lukas