cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Another DST bug in CUCM 7.1 ???

darin.zimmerman
Level 1
Level 1

Beginning at 12:08AM November 2nd (this morning, not yesterday morning) we began to receive RTMT alerts:

Service status is DOWN. Cisco CAR Web Service. The alert is generated on Mon Nov 02 00:08:24 CST 2009 on node [publisher].

I was unable to get to the network features services page for the publisher, nor was I able to login to the admin pages. I ended up having to restart the server via CLI. Is this possibly some sort of DST bug? It's odd that this happened almost exactly 24 hours after the real DST change occurred.

3 Replies 3

jconi
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I had the same problem with CAR Web service. Twice since I upgraded to 7.1.2. It always stopped around midnight. It made the Tomcat service stuck, and neither the admin page, nor the AXL connection to the publisher, were working. I just had to restart the Tomcat on the CLI.

I was lucky that the customer did not used CAR, then I just deactivated the service. Now I'm waiting to see if it will happen again.

Looks like you're running into this bug. I know I did.

CSCta20132

I doubt this is the bug. We very rarely have to restart any services on our CUCM servers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: