Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing Subscribers from Unirt with no AD Account

nelcnetworks
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

We have a problem whereby several users were removed from AD before they were removed from Unity (Ver 4.x)As a consequence we cannot now delete these users from Unity. Does anyone know of a method to do this.

cheers

3 Replies 3

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mark,

Chances are they're now going to need to be manually deleted from SQL. If you feel comfortable doing this, the Subscriber table in Enterprise Manager contains all of the subscribers. Find the affected users and delete their entire row.

Otherwise, I would suggest opening a TAC case if you're not comfortable with performing this.

Hope that helps,

Brad

Thanks for that I will look into it.

Have you tried the remove subscriber properties tool? I would think that would work. You can access the tool from /Commserver/Utilities/RemoveSubscriberProperties.

Load the tool and look for the user that you need to remove. It should have a bunny icon next to it. Remove that one by righ-clicking and choosing remove.

Hope this helps!

Tray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: