cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FXO lines in Honduras

bfeeny
Level 1
Level 1

I have deployed a small CME in Honduras, and there seems to be some sort of trouble with disconnect, and it may need disconnect supervision. After the user hangs up, the line stays connected. Does anyone know of any specific settings from Honduras (HonduTel) analog lines that may be needed? I have seen the cisco document on disconnect supervision, but there is not a locale defined for Honduras, so I am not sure which one to use.

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try the settings from http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/tone-search.htm or record the tone and analyze frequencies in software.

jbillingsley
Level 1
Level 1

If you can I would open a TAC case. They can take a PCM capture and identify exactly what tones need to be programmed in to fix this. I've found that in Mexico it's hit and miss. Sometime it works pretty much out of the box and other times I have to manually configured custom tones.

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: